Business development manager
You will be a part of a bright marketing team in world-leading e-commerce extensions and service provider. Amasty is an official Adobe and Magento partner. We’ve been in the market for the past 11 years, releasing over 260 products and delivering more than 690 projects over the time. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Canon, Blizzard and Nestle successfully implement Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to growth and evolution of thousands online stores all over the world. It’s a great place to implement your marketing passion, learn new things and grow your skills!
- advanced level of English, both written and spoken;
- understanding of sales and account management processes (determining customer needs, communicating with clients, up-/cross-selling, solving customer problems and resolving conflicts, etc.);
- great communication and negotiation skills;
- strong general computer skills, including popular desktop and web apps knowledge;
- willingness to work according to the high standards for reaching impressive results;
- optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus);
- experience in Business Development, Sales or Account Management in IT;
- general understanding of e-commerce business.
Here’s what you will be doing at Amasty:
presenting our partnership program to potential customers via e-mail or phone;
finding the ways how to cover partners’ needs and help them with business challenges (showing our product’s key features, thinking of a way to better present the functionality through a customer offer);
looking for potential partners worldwide and thinking of the best way to acquire them and retain them;
thinking about lead generation process enhancement and participating in strategy development;
other day-to-day marketing and business development tasks (come and see, because they’re exciting!).
What we offer:
open space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open for communication!
a unique opportunity in developing your skills in a product development company that is a worldwide leader in its niche;
stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it;
bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from «Petrovschina» metro station, parking, good coffee, sweet treats, and fruit to feed some hungry brains;
medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centres services;
laisure expenses coverage and medical insurance;
flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely;
a friendly team, which is always ready to help, inspire and make great things together.