Business development team lead
You will be a part of a bright marketing team of 20+ people in a world-leading vendor of e-commerce extensions. Amasty is an official partner of Magento Commerce. The company has been on the market for over 10 years now, with more than 250 products released over the period. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Rebecca Minkoff and Nestle successfully implement Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to growth and evolution of thousands online stores all over the world. It’s a great place to implement your marketing passion, learn new things and grow your skills!
Advanced level of English
Strong expertise in Business Development or Sales in IT
Confident writing skills and proficiency in business correspondence
Understanding of Sales process across all stages of the funnel
Great communication skills and willingness to help people solve problems
- Strong general computer skills, including popular desktop and web apps knowledge
- Willingness to work according to the high standards for reaching impressive results
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus):
- Previous experience with a CMS (Magento, WordPress, etc.)
- General understanding of e-commerce business
- Experience in managing small teams (1-3 people)
Here’s what you will be doing at Amasty:
- Promoting our partnership program to clients worldwide.
- Finding ways how to address partners’ needs and help them with business challenges.
- Continuously researching and testing ways to increase partner conversion and retention.
- Thinking about lead generation process enhancement and participating in strategy development.
- Researching new ways and areas for business development.
- Other day-to-day marketing and business development tasks (come and see, because they’re exciting!)
What we offer:
Free space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open for communication!
Stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it.
Bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from «Petrovschina» metro station, parking, good coffee, sweet treats and fruit to feed some hungry brains.
Medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centres services.
Sports expenses coverage.
Flexible working schedule.
A comfortable workspace.
A friendly team, which is always ready to help, inspire and make great things together.