Amasty is a product company, a market leader of Magento extensions and an official partner of Magento Commerce. We work with digital agencies, developers and store owners and help them to equip their stores with a quality solutions. Since 2008, we’ve released more than 230 products. Our extensions are implemented worldwide and we’re proud to see such brands as Nestle, Liverpool, Munchkin, Mothercare, Rebecca Canon, Adobe, Nespresso and Blizzard among our clients.
At Amasty, we are looking for individuals with strong motivation to learn and succeed to be able to provide our customers with top-class support service.
Working as the support manager, the candidate will be able to develop customer care skills while helping the company’s clients with pre-sale and technical inquiries. The position allows becoming acquainted with a wide variety of popular eCommerce advanced technologies (Magento, ElasticSearch, Composer, Varnish, Google Optimization tools, etc).
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing a personal customer experience;
- Respond to and resolve customer questions via online chat in an effective and timely manner;
- Help and provide guidance with pre-sale & billing inquiries and configuration requests;
- Act as a customer advocate while assisting with technical questions and challenges and communicating with developers, QA specialists, and product managers.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in the English language (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Fast typing skills within the English keyboard layout;
- Passion for working with people;
- Self-organization, responsibility, and honesty are a must.
- Readiness to soak up a wealth of information quickly;
- Ability to work in shifts (morning and afternoon shifts: working hours will start at 9 AM or at 3:00 PM accordingly). No night shifts at the moment.
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus):
- Customer care and support or online chat experience;
- Basic understanding of the e-commerce area.
What we offer:
- Open-minded executives and respectful relationships inside the team
- Fulltime (8 hours of work per day and 40 hours per week). Morning and afternoon shifts: working hours will start at 9 AM or at 3:00 PM accordingly. No night shifts at the moment.
- Compensation of professional education and certification fees in case of successful completion
- Possibility to visit professional conferences as a speaker
- Spacious office with great views in 5 minutes walk from Petrovshshina subway station, with a free parking lot. Other nice things such as a dining area and a shower are also available
- Medical insurance allows to use medical services both in government establishments and in private centers
- Partial compensation of sports fees
- English classes right in the office with a skilled teacher