Customer relationships manager
You will be a part of a bright marketing team in world-leading e-commerce extensions and service provider. Amasty is an official Adobe and Magento partner. We’ve been in the market for the past 11 years, releasing over 260 products and delivering more than 690 projects over the time. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Canon, Blizzard and Nestle successfully implement Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to growth and evolution of thousands online stores all over the world. It’s a great place to implement your marketing passion, learn new things and grow your skills!
We look for:
- advanced level of English is an absolute must;
- strong writing: experience in business correspondence in English;
- understanding of sales process and ability to identify potential customers, lead the entire sales cycle and post-deal up-sells;
- strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- great deductive thinking, communication skills and willingness to help people solve problems;
- strong general computer skills, including popular desktop and web apps knowledge;
- willingness and ability to work according to the high standards for reaching impressive measurable results.
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a great advantage):
- previous sales/business development/account management/lead generation experience in IT;
- general understanding of e-commerce business;
- previous experience with any CMS (Magento, WordPress, etc.);
- general understanding of CRM systems.
Here’s what you will be doing at Amasty:
- establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers;
- identifying potential clients and opportunities to expand Amasty’s outreach;
- finding the ways how to cover customers’ needs and help them with business challenges;
- participating in lead generation strategy and process enhancement;
- other day-to-day marketing and business development tasks (come and see, because they’re exciting!).
What we offer:
- open space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open for communication!
- a unique opportunity in developing your services sales skills in a product development company that is a worldwide leader in its niche;
- stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it;
- bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from «Petrovschina» metro station, parking, good coffee, sweet treats, and fruit to feed some hungry brains;
- medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centres services;
- laisure expenses coverage;
- flexible working schedule;
- a comfortable working desk with a nice chair and a large display;
- a friendly team, which is always ready to help, inspire and make great things together!