You will be a part of a bright marketing team in a world-leading vendor of e-commerce extensions. Amasty is an official Adobe and Magento partner. We’ve been in the market for the past 11 years, releasing over 260 products over the time. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Canon, Blizzard and Nestle successfully implement Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to growth and evolution of thousands online stores all over the world. It’s a great place to implement your marketing passion, learn new things and grow your skills!
- Advanced level of English is an absolute must
- 3+ years of experience in Account Management, Business Development or Sales in IT
- Strong business communication skills, both written and oral
- Good analytical skills and ability to formulate a solution based on customer needs
- Willingness to work according to the high standards for reaching impressive results
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus)
- General understanding of e-commerce business
- Experience of managing small teams (1-3 people)
Here’s what you will be doing at Amasty:
- Building long-term relationships with key customers
- Finding ways how to cover customers’ needs and solve their business challenges with the help of Amasty products and services
- Analyzing the existing customer base in order to identify and nurture customers with the greatest potential for growth
- Thinking about lead generation process enhancement and participating in strategy development
- Other day-to-day marketing, business development and account management activities (come and see, because they’re exciting!)
What we offer:
- Free space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open for communication!
- Stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it
- Bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from «Petrovschina» metro station, parking, good coffee, sweet treats and fruit to feed some hungry brains
- Medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centres services
- Laisure and hobby expenses coverage
- Flexible working schedule with the opportunity for remote work
- A comfortable working desk with a nice chair and a large display
- A friendly team always ready to help, inspire and make great things together!