Head of Sales & Business Development Division
You will be a part of a bright marketing team in a world-leading vendor of e-commerce extensions. Amasty is an official Adobe and Magento partner. We’ve been in the market for the past 11 years, releasing over 260 products over the time. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Canon, Blizzard and Nestle successfully implement Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to the growth and evolution of thousands of online stores all over the world. It’s a great place to implement your marketing passion, learn new things and grow your skills!
- 2+ years of prior experience in the position of Head of Sales/Business Development in IT;
- Advanced level of English;
- Confident writing skills and proficiency in business correspondence;
- Understanding of Sales process across all stages of the funnel;
- Great communication skills, customer-oriented mindset;
- Strong command of project management and cross-team coordination skills;
- Good strategic thinking and continuous tactic development skills;
- Confident use of CRM software and ability to effectively align, optimize and automate the work of sales, business development and account managers.
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus):
- Previous experience with a CMS (Magento, WordPress, etc.);
- General understanding of e-commerce business;
Here’s what you will be doing at Amasty:
- Aligning the work of multiple departments involved in customer relationships and active sales to build short-term and long-term sales strategy aimed at increasing company market share and revenue;
- Implementing the chosen tactics and analyzing results in order to ensure continuous growth through the optimization of expenses and increase of company revenue;
- Effectively managing a team of 10+ strong sales and business development managers through motivation and result-orientedness.
What we offer:
- Free space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open to communication!
- Stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it;
- Bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from «Petrovschina» metro station;
- Medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centres services;
- Laisure and hobby expenses coverage;
- Flexible working schedule with the opportunity for remote work;
- A comfortable and well-equipped working desk;
- A friendly team always ready to help, inspire and make great things together!