Growth marketing manager
You will be a part of a bright marketing team in a world-leading vendor of e-commerce extensions. Amasty is an official Adobe and Magento partner. We’ve been in the market for the past 11 years, releasing over 260 products over the time. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Canon, Blizzard and Nestle successfully implement Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to the growth and evolution of thousands of online stores all over the world. It’s a great place to implement your marketing passion, learn new things and grow your skills!
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Sales in IT;
- 1+ years of experience in managing small teams (3-5 people);
- Experience in Digital Marketing (basic understanding of SEO, blogging & SMM, email marketing, paid traffic acquisition, etc.);
- Experience in creating and promoting successful landing pages. Previous experience with Figma, Tilda and similar tools would be a major advantage;
- Good command of Google Analytics and general analytical skills;
- Basic understanding of Growth Hacking techniques;
- Advanced level of English (written);
- General understanding of sales cycle and customer retention techniques;
- Willingness and ability to lead multiple experiments across various Marketing domains and find ways and means to grow business.
Optional requirements (having these skills would give you an advantage):
- Previous experience with any CMS (Magento, WordPress, etc.);
- General understanding of e-commerce business;
- Previous experience in customer development/JTBD interviewing;
- Previous experience in active sales, business development or customer care.
Here’s what you will be doing at Amasty:
- Exploring new market opportunities and tactics to address the company’s objectives;
- Planning, implementing and managing marketing hypothesis aimed at increasing brand awareness and revenue augmentation;
- Analyzing the impact of experiments and planning further scaling strategy;
What we offer:
- Free space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open to communication!
- Stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it;
- Bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from «Petrovschina» metro station;
- Medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centres services;
- Laisure and hobby expenses coverage;
- Flexible working schedule with the opportunity for remote work;
- A comfortable and well-equipped working desk;
- A friendly team always ready to help, inspire and make great things together!