Amasty is an official partner of Magento Commerce. The company exists for 10 years and more than 230 products were released during this time. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Rebecca Minkoff, Blizzard and Nespresso successfully implement Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to growth and evolution of thousands online stores all over the world.
Amasty is a great place to implement your marketing passion, learn new things and grow your skills!
- Confident Upper-Intermediate level of English and higher
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of Internet marketing (general understanding and experience in Google Adwords, SEO, blogging,
inbound marketing, etc.)
- Strong general computer skills, including popular desktop and web apps knowledge
- Willingness to work according to the high standards for reaching impressive results
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus):
- Previous experience with any CMS (Magento, WordPress, etc.)
- General understanding of e-commerce business
- Experience in blogging, technical and marketing writing in English
Here’s what you will be doing at Amasty:
- Presenting our products on the website and making sure they look appealing to our customers (showing product’s
key features, thinking of a way to better present the functionality through screenshots and user guides, constantly
improving and a/b testing products)
- Copywriting for our blog and external services
- SMM activities and building strategies for improving sales
- Other day-to-day marketing tasks (come and see, because they’re exciting!)
What we offer:
- Free space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open for communication!
- Atmosphere of trust
- A friendly team, which is always ready to help, inspire and make great things together
- Stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it.
- Bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from Petrovschina metro station, parking, good coffee, sweet treats, fruit and nuts to feed some hungry brains
- Medical insurance and 100% sick leave coverage
- Sport expenses coverage
- English training in the office
- Flexible working schedule
- A comfortable working desk with a nice chair and a large display