You will be a part of a bright marketing team in world-leading e-commerce extensions provider. Amasty is an official Adobe and Magento partner. We’ve been in the market for the past 12 years, releasing over 3000 products and delivering over 600 successful custom development projects. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Canon, Blizzard and Nestle successfully work with Amasty solutions and services.
We are now looking to strengthen our Sales and Business Development teams. If you are an outgoing person willing to pursue a career in customer relationships — we have all possible opportunities for you gathered in one place. With multiple specialization options at Amasty, you will find exactly what you’re best at.
We look for:
- advanced level of English, both written and spoken;
- great communication and negotiation skills;
- strong general computer skills, including popular desktop and web apps knowledge. Ability to google is an absolute must 😉
If you have these, it will be a great advantage:
- experience in Business Development, Sales or Account Management in IT;
- understanding of sales and account management processes (determining customer needs, communicating with clients, up-/cross-selling, solving customer problems and resolving conflicts, etc.);
- general understanding of e-commerce business.
Here’s what you will be doing at Amasty:
- leading day-to-day communication with company’s clients;
- finding the ways how to cover customers’ needs and help them with business challenges;
- looking for new ways to find and engage new potential clients and partners worldwide;
- participating in the lead generation process enhancement and strategy development;
- other day-to-day sales, business development, and account management tasks (come and see, because they’re exciting!).
What we offer:
- open space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open for communication!
- a unique opportunity in developing your skills in a product development company that is a worldwide leader in its niche;
- stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it;
- bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from «Petrovschina» metro station, parking, good coffee, sweet treats, and fruit to feed some hungry brains;
- medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centres services;
- laisure expenses coverage and medical insurance;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely;
- a friendly team, which is always ready to help, inspire and make great things together!