Magento Tech Lead
Amasty is a product company, a market leader of Magento extensions and an official partner of Magento Commerce. We work with digital agencies, developers and store owners and help them to equip their stores with a quality solutions. Since 2008, we’ve released more than 230 products. Our extensions are implemented worldwide and we’re proud to see such brands as Nestle, Liverpool, Munchkin, Mothercare, Rebecca Canon, Adobe, Nespresso and Blizzard among our clients.
- Leading a technical team working on custom development projects in eCommerce industry;
- Hiring of new development team members (team is in a fast growing stage);
- Provide technical assistance, mentorship and guidance to team members;
- Review and improve source code written by developers;
- Architect, design and develop key elements of the solutions;
- Research and use new technologies to find more efficient ways to solve specific issues;
- Work closely with other teams on researching and prototyping complex company-wide solutions;
- Communicate with business and other development teams to clarify the project requirements.
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience;
- 2+ years of experience managing development of a software application as a Technical Lead in previous roles;
- Experience of working with custom software development projects in eCommerce;
- Solid knowledge of software development life cycle;
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to identify and understand how engineering projects contribute to business goals;
- Experience with EAV-structure, collections;
- Experience with Magento 2;
- Excellent knowledge of Magento templates organization;
- Confident knowledge of PHP7, MySQL;
- Understanding of modern programming theories (DI, patterns, MVC2), OOP;
- Understanding the principles of indexing and caching;
- Understanding MVC, MVVM;
- Knowledge and understanding of Magento LESS structure and fallback logic;
- Knowledge of CSS Stylesheet Structure: RSCSS / OOCSS / SMACSS.
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus):
Experience with REST API, Varnish, Redis Cache, Elastic Search, knockout.js, React / Redux, Docker, experience in optimization for Google Page Speed Insight;
Understanding of other e-commerce platforms is desirable: shopify, woocommerce (WP).
What we offer:
- Open-minded executives and respectful relationships inside the team;
- Fulltime (8 hours of work per day and 40 hours per week);
- Compensation of professional education and certification fees in case of successful completion;
- Possibility to visit professional conferences as a speaker;
- Medical insurance allows to use medical services both in government establishments and in private centers;
- Partial compensation of sports and hobbies fees.
Contact us: email@example.com