You will be a part of a bright marketing team in a world-leading vendor of e-commerce extensions. Amasty is an official partner of Magento Commerce. We’ve been in the market for the past 11 years, releasing over 260 products over the time. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Canon, Blizzard and Nestle successfully implement Amasty solutions.
As a Product Marketing Team Lead at Amasty, you will be involved in working out product marketing strategy, analyzing marketing data, improving site performance and increasing product sales results by constantly improving products presentation.
- Confident Advanced level of English and higher. Strong writing skills
- 4+ years of work experience in BA, Product Manager, Marketing Specialist positions
- Strong command of Yandex Metrica, Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Confident project management skills
- Experience in managing small teams (2-3 players)
- Understanding of customer segmentation and company positioning, client-oriented mindset
- Willingness to work according to the high standards for reaching impressive results.
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus)
- Previous experience with any CMS (Magento, WordPress, etc.)
- General understanding of e-commerce business
Here’s what you will be doing at Amasty:
- Participate in product marketing strategy development
- Manage the team of Product Marketing Specialists on day-to-day basis
- Present our products on the website, constantly improving and a/b testing products for conversion increase
- Analyze our website data and improve site performance
- Other day-to-day marketing tasks (come and see, because they’re exciting!)
What we offer:
- Open space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open for communication!
- Stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it
- Bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from «Petrovschina» metro station, parking, good coffee, sweet treats and fruit to feed some hungry brains
- Medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centres services
- Sports expenses coverage
- Flexible working schedule
- A friendly team, which is always ready to help, inspire and make great things together.