You will be a part of a bright team in world-leading e-commerce extensions and service provider. Amasty is an official Adobe and Magento partner. We’ve been in the market for the past 11 years, releasing over 260 products and delivering more than 690 projects over the time. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Canon, Blizzard and Nestle successfully implement Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to growth and evolution of thousands online stores all over the world. It’s a great place to implement your marketing passion, learn new things and grow your skills!
We look for:
- confident upper-intermediate level of English and higher;
- prior experience in the position of a Project Manager/Presale Project Manager/Delivery Manager;
- good command of Agile methodologies;
- strong writing skills. Experience in business correspondence in English;
- confident spoken English to facilitate your participation in calls with the clients;
- great deductive thinking, communication skills and willingness to help people solve problems;
- willingness and ability to work according to the high standards for reaching impressive measurable results;
- previous experience in managing eCommerce software development project;
- previous experience of working with Magento in particular would be a major advantage.
- manage software development projects through the entire lifecycle, including direct communication with the client during the pre-sale stage;
- set up and facilitate project processes and procedures;
- manage schedules, budget, and scope, identify risks, and remove impediments that hinder progress or stand in the way of successful project delivery;
- maintain constant communication with the end customer during the entire development and delivery phases of the project;
- ensure timely project delivery;
- provide direct, up-to-date feedback on project performance and status to Department Manager;
- leverage the industry’s best practices and contribute to the continuous enhancement of project management processes at Amasty;
- participate in and/or initiate upsells to the existing clients based on insights and data collected during the pre-sale and development stages.
What we offer:
- a unique opportunity in developing your project management skills in a product development company that is a worldwide leader in its niche;
- stable competitive salary;
- bright and spacious office with free-desk arrangement;
- flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
- medical insurance covering public and private medical centres services;
- leisure expenses coverage — sports, books, education and anything you do as a regular hobby.