Middle SEO Specialist
You will be a part of a bright marketing team in world-leading e-commerce extensions provider. Amasty is an official Adobe and Magento partner. We’ve been in the market for the past 11 years, releasing over 260 products. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Canon, Blizzard and Nestle successfully implement Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to growth and evolution of thousands online stores all over the world. It’s a great place to implement your marketing passion, learn new things and grow your skills!
- Confident intermediate level of English and higher
- Great communicator and relationship-builder
- 2+ years expertise in a role with similar responsibilities (US/EU market preferred)
- Understanding of SEO, knowledge of best practices and Google algo peculiarities
- Familiarity with SEO tools GA/GSC, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Semrush etc.
- Self-starter and multi-tasker
- Willingness to work according to the high standards for reaching impressive results
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus)
- Copywriting skills = HUGE plus (Meta generation and emails)
- Previous experience with any CMS (Magento, WordPress, etc.)
- General understanding of e-commerce business
Here’s what you will be doing at Amasty:
- Off-page SEO and link acquisition, guest blogging, link baiting, etc
- On-page SEO: content and meta optimization, website audits etc.
- Be able to roughly forecast the impact of new SEO activity and participate in raising sales via SEO channel
- Identifying high-authority sites to pitch existing and new content
- Utilizing outreach tools for link analysis and prospecting
- Collaborating with in-house editorial, dev and marketing teams
What we offer:
- Open space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open for communication!
- A unique opportunity in developing your skills in a product development company that is a worldwide leader in its niche
- Stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it
- Bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from «Petrovschina» metro station, parking, good coffee, sweet treats, and fruit to feed some hungry brains
- Medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centres services
- Laisure expenses compensation
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- A friendly team, which is always ready to help, inspire and make great things together