You will be a part of a bright marketing team in a world-leading vendor of e-commerce extensions. Amasty is an official Adobe and Magento partner. We’ve been in the market for the past 11 years, releasing over 260 products over the time. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Canon, Blizzard and Nestle successfully implement Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to growth and evolution of thousands online stores all over the world. It’s a great place to implement your marketing passion, learn new things and grow your skills!
Currently, we are looking for a proactive SMM Specialist/Copywriter with perfect knowledge of English to join our Marketing Team.
Strong English-language skills (B2+) and your sincere desire for self-development are already a sufficient basis to send us your CV.
- implement and monitor the company’s social media strategy
- create posts and schedule their publications on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- increase brand awareness supporting threads on social media pages, YouTube channels, Medium profiles
- increase the number of our followers and subscribers
- create interactive content together with our design team to engage more users in commenting, liking, reposting
- improve marketing efforts communicating with colleagues from other departments and bringing new ideas
- writing meta titles and descriptions for info pages on blog and FAQ
- writing non-technical how-to Q&As for our FAQ page
- creating titles and descriptions for new YouTube videos
- crafting small SEO texts for different needs
Skills and qualifications
- English level B2+
- desire to grow as a copywriter creating different textual and visual content for the company’s needs
- 1+ years of experience in SMM/Copywriting is welcomed
Nice to have
- experience in working with social media channels, Mailchimp, Tilda, WordPress, email marketing.
What we offer
- Free space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open for communication!
- Stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it
- Bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from «Petrovschina» metro station, parking, good coffee, sweet treats and fruit to feed some hungry brains
- Medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centres services
- Education, laisure and hobby expenses coverage
- Flexible working schedule with the opportunity for remote work
- A friendly team always ready to help, inspire and make great things together!
Ready to give it a try?
Respond to this application