Amasty is a product company, a market leader of Magento extensions and an official partner of Magento Commerce. We work with digital agencies, developers and store owners and help them to equip their stores with a quality solutions. Since 2008, we’ve released more than 230 products. Our extensions are implemented worldwide and we’re proud to see such brands as Nestle, Liverpool, Munchkin, Mothercare, Rebecca Canon, Adobe, Nespresso and Blizzard among our clients.
At Amasty, we are looking for individuals with strong motivation to learn and succeed to be able to provide our customers with top-class support service.
Working as the support manager, the candidate will be able to develop customer care skills while helping the company’s clients with pre-sale and technical inquiries. The position allows becoming acquainted with a wide variety of popular eCommerce advanced technologies (Magento, ElasticSearch, Composer, Varnish, Google Optimization tools, etc).
- Making customers happy by responding to and resolving customers’ pre-sale and configuration inquiries by emails quickly and effectively;
- Assist with product installations and post-sale configuration requests according to customers’ business needs.
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers to make ongoing issues’ reports;
- Participate in creating FAQs, user guides and other documents;
- Proactively communicate with QA specialists, product managers and developers when it comes to products improvement;
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing a personal customer experience.
- Excellent written communication skills in the English language (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Basic knowledge of or a high degree of interest in: HTML, CSS, Databases, PHP and other similar technologies;
- Passion for working with people;
- Self-organization, responsibility, and honesty are a must.
- Readiness to soak up a wealth of information quickly.
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus):
- Previous experience of working in Customer Care and Support departments;
- Basic understanding of e-commerce area.
What we offer:
- Open-minded executives and respectful relationships inside the team
- Fulltime (8 hours of work per day and 40 hours per week).
- Schedule based on the shift system (within a month, there will be one working Saturday and one working Sunday). No night shifts at the moment
- Compensation of professional education and certification fees in case of successful completion
- Possibility to visit professional conferences as a speaker
- Spacious office with great views in 5 minutes walk from Petrovshshina subway station, with a free parking lot. Other nice things such as a dining area and a shower are also available
- Medical insurance allows to use medical services both in government establishments and in private centers
- Partial compensation of sports fees
- English classes right in the office with a skilled teacher